1 – What is WHMCS-Bridge?
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control.”
♦ WHMCS Bridge:
The WHMCS Bridge plugin integrates your WHMCS into combining those two system features in to a fantastic website.
1) Log in to our client zone located @ https://i-plugins.com/whmcs-bridge/ (Account -> Login)
2) Once logged in, click on the “Services” menu and select “My Licenses”
- Under “My Licenses” you will find your WHMCS Bridge Pro license, click on this line item to go to the details screen
- On the details screen, click on the “Downloads” tab
- On the “Downloads” option on the left under the Overview heading, you will find the two latest downloads for the WHMCS Bridge – download both files.
- 5.1) WHMCS Bridge Pro (aka SSO) – WHMCS Addon: This is the addon for your WHMCS installation
- 5.2) WHMCS Bridge Pro (aka SSO) – WordPress Plugin: This is the plugin for WordPress to unlock the Pro features of the WHMCS Bridge.
- Upload the plugin files:
- – bridgewp/ folder goes into your whmcs/modules/addons folder
- – bridgewp/bridgeipfix.php goes into your whmcs/ folder (*)
- – Please make sure the “bridgewp” folder and it’s sub folders are all at least CHMOD 755 and all files in the folder and sub folders are at least CHMOD 644
– whmcs-bridge-sso/ goes into your wordpress/wp-content/plugins folder – please note you need to first install the whmcs-bridge plugin (via the wordpress plugins search in your WP admin or by downloading it from http://wordpress.org/plugins/whmcs-bridge/)
activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. Once both plugins are activated, navigate to the “Settings” => WHMCS Bridge page to configure your WHMCS Bridge. Read the information for each required setting and complete the settings, once completed, Save your settings.
- Professional plugin
- Quite easy to install
- Support is good
- Monthy price
- Complex installation