As far as its popularity, the Google Analytics becomes a great tool that allows you to track your blog easily and always stays up to date with the newest features in Google Analytics.
Adding Google Analytics to your WordPress site will help you track who’s been visiting your site, what they’ve been looking at and how they got there.
Option 1: Using plugins:
Upon researching on the internet, I found these plugins useful and very easy to follow up:
Option 2: Using Theme option:
- Step 1: Go to Google Analystics
- Step 2: Fill out the info:
- Step 3: Login your WordPress Dashboard
- Step 4: Go to Appearance > Theme Option (I’m tutoring on Alaska Option) > General Settings > Custom JS:
- Step 5: Paste the codes you have copied from Step 2
- Step 6: Save and Done!