The Visual Composer plugin comes bundled with the theme. We’ll always make sure to include the latest version in the main theme package so you can update yours.
- The theme includes a license for this plugin so you don’t have to buy it.
- You don’t have to activate the plugin license, it’s already activated.
- You can’t update the plugin directly from the it’s producer.
- You don’t have to worry about the plugin update warnings.
We provide updates on a regular basis, after we test the plugin for theme compatibility we include it in the latest theme update, inside the ../plugins folder.
You can upgrade Visual Composer by performing following steps:
1. Please make sure main theme is activated while performing other steps
2. Go to Plugins page in your WordPress Dashboard, locate Visual Composer in the list, deactivate it and delete it
3. You will see message that required plugin is missing at the top of your WordPress Dashboard
4. Install the plugin and then activate itNote: If you got any problems or can not implement the update, please post your problem at http://support.themestudio.net/forums